Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing
to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which
with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of
the website whose registered office is Subrahmanya Post, Sullia Taluk, D.K. The
term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Bookings should be done with valid and genuine information of the customer/devotee
who will be performing the seva/pooja at Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple. We will
not be responsible for any bookings done with false/dummy information and any such
bookings will be considered invalid booking and the customer/devotee will be restricted
from performing the seva/pooja and the amount will not be refunded.
• We do not hold any responsibilities/liabilities for the online bookings done through
any other website, other than the official website www.kukke.org
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed
to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be
a criminal offence.
Shuddha Shashti, Ashlesha Nakshathra, Ekadashi days, Shri Krishna Janmashtami, Maha