Do's And Don'ts
- Devotees should not enter the temple without taking bath.
- Devotees should not enter the temple wearing shirt, coat, banians and caps.
- Umbrella, Sticks, Materials made of animal skin should not be brought inside the temple.
- Chewing betal leaves, tobacco, Gutka is prohibited inside the temple.
- Devotees should not enter the temple oiling their heads or body.
- Devotees are not allowed to enter the temple with foot wears.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited inside the temple.
- Devotees with uncomfortable injuries are not allowed inside the temple.
- Female devotees should not enter the temple for the first 5 days of their menstruation period.
- Female devotees should not enter the temple when pregnant after sixth month or late.
- People suffering from epilepsy or madness should not enter the temple.
- Devotees should maintain discipline and follow the rules of Vaidhika Dharma.
- Cleaning of the temple should be maintained.
- Smoking and Spitting inside temple is strictly prohibited.
- Devotees can get more or specific information from the Executive Officer of the temple.
Shuddha Shashti, Ashlesha Nakshathra, Ekadashi days, Shri Krishna Janmashtami, Maha